- Panoramic city views - all apartments feature a winter garden
- Features a community garden of around 6200 Sq Ft
- Versace-branded comunal amenities
- Cinema, gymnasium & swimming pool
- Designer 50 storey structure
- Optional hospitality services available
A new level of luxury living has arrived in the heart of London.In an exclusive partnership with Versace Home, the global symbol of opulence, AYKON London One brings you the ultimate in branded living experiences.
Only here can you show off lavish interiors designed by Versace Home in the first collaboration between this luxury designer and a new residential property in London
Rising 50 storeys, the ultra-modern AYKON London One tower will stand out as a new icon on the London city skyline. Stone, terracotta and glass come together in a fresh and distinctive world-class design to create an inspiration in luxury living, inside and out. The unique and balanced architectural composition has been carefully crafted to create impressive views from every aspect of the building.
Residences: Situated in an area with a view, AYKON London One has residences of 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedrooms and 3 Bedrooms along with Kitchen/Living area and Winter Garden. The rooms are fitted with
- Thermostatically controlled heating and cooling
- Wiring for satellite / cable and terrestrial television
- TV outlet to living area and all bedrooms
- Telephone outlet with broadband capacity to living area and all bedrooms
- Fiber-optic connection to all apartments
- Exclusive access to gymnasium and indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, cinema room and residents’ lounge
- Dedicated children’s area located on high floors with panoramic city views
- Exclusive access to roof gardens
- Branded interior designed entrance lobbies, lifts and corridors
- Limited storage spaces available by separate negotiation
- Hospitality A La Carte Services : Concierge, Housekeeping, At-Home Dining and Valet
AYKON London One is nestled in the heart of new London, where a multi-billion pound investment is dramatically transforming the area into an ultra-modern residential and internationally significant business district, set to become a new centre for arts and culture in the capital.
The area is close to the Vauxhall Cross rail and bus stations as well as the Underground. In addition, the new Northern Line extension and the Crossrail project further enhance its strong transport links with the rest of London.